The research seminar in musicology is a forum where scholars, PhD students and other students meet to discuss current or concluded projects within musicology or other related disciplines. A couple of times each semester, international scholars visit our department to present their work. Please note that some of the seminars are text seminars, to which texts can be acquired by contacting Mattias Lundberg by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seminars are usually held Tuesdays from 1.15 pm CET until 3 pm.
Research seminar autumn semester 2020
NB: Additions or changes may be made during the semester. Check this page regularly!
Time and place (unless otherwise stated): Tuesday kl. 1.15pm-3pm in lecture room F1 (2-0043)
- 8/9: Dafna Dori: Final seminar on Ph.D. project "The Brothers Al-Kuwaity and the Modern Iraqi Song". Pre-opponent: Søren Møller Sørensen, University of Copenhagen.
- 6/10: Mattias Lundberg, Fanny Stenback & Juliane Peetz-Ullman: presentation of the SweLiMuS project (Swedish Liturgical Music Sources c. 1520-c. 1820)
- 13/10: Carolien Hulshof: presentation of Ph.D. project "Music and change in Swahili gendered society: unyago in Zanzibar"
- 1/12: Anne Reese: presentation from research project "Canon and Concert Life: Formation Processes within the Musical Life of Stockholm 1848-1914"
- 8/12: Anyssa Neuman: presentation of postdoc project at the Engaging Vulnerability Centre, Uppsala University. (Title to be confirmed)