Current research projects
At the Department of Musicology, scholars conduct research projects that are both externally funded and projects that are funded by the Faculty of Arts. For projects funded by the faculty, see links further down this page. Below are links to short descriptions of our current externally funded research projects:
- Mattias Lundberg: "Cultural and Social Reverberations of the Music of a Lutheran State Church within and without its Contexts"
- Jonas Lundblad: "Performing rhythm of life: Interpretation of time in Olivier Messiaen's organ works"
- Ester Lebedinski: "The culture of music collecting in 17th & 18th-Century England"
- Guy Dammann: Project presentations
- Maria Schildt & Lars Berglund: "French music at the Royal Swedish court 1690-1726"
- Peter van Tour: "The Improvised Fugue in Germany and Italy between 1670 and 1760"
- Lars Berglund et al.: "Musical & Cultural Exchange in Early Modern Europe, ca. 1550-1750"