Public dissertation defence
- Date: 6/3/2017 at 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Location: Gustavianum Auditorium Minus
- Lecturer: Karin Eriksson, PhD student Martin Stokes, King Edward Professor of Music, King's College, London
- Organizer: Department of Musicology
- Contact person: Lars Berglund
Karin Eriksson, PhD student in musicology, will defend her dissertation in ethnomusicology, entitled "Sensing Traditional Music Through Sweden's Zorn Badge Auditions. Precarious Musical Value and Ritual Orientation". Faculty opponent will be Martin Stokes, King Edward Professor of Music at King's College, London.