Here you will find information about admission and registration to our courses.
- Nina Simone In Concert: Identifying Activism and Self-awareness Through Interactive Qualities. 2018
- När operan blir museum: En undersökning om operapublikens vanor och konsumtion av opera i Sverige. 2018
- Musik som protest: En fallstudie av musikgruppen LöstFolk. 2018
- Folkmusik i konstmusiken: Om tonsättarnas användning av Folkmusikkommissionens utgivningar. 2017
- Den sociala sången: Unison sång i sociala relationer vid Uppsalas studentnationer. 2017
- 'Cum organum dicitur': The transmission of vocal polyphony in pre-Reformation Sweden and bordering areas. 2016
- Genusframställning i svenska skolsångböcker: En studie av Sjung Svenska Folk 1959-1989. 2016
- Melodifestivalen: Tur Eller Ren Skicklighet. 2016
- Fler krav är lägre krav?: En analys av läroplansskiftets förändringar i musikämnets kursplan. 2016
- Sjömännens skrönsång: En studie om hur sjömansvisetraditionen porträtteras i kommersiella sjömansvisböcker under 1900-talet.. 2015
Our student counselor will help you with all questions regarding your studies.
At the department, we have a department board that gathers a few times each semester. It deals with issues like what courses should be given, the working environment, equal rights etc. The board consists of both staff and students. The department board meets several times each semester. If you have any thoughts or ideas concerning your studies, don't hesitate to contact either one of the student members of the board, and they will address it at the forthcoming meeting. New student members are elected regularly, but you can always find an updated list of the members of the board here: Department board of the Department of Musicology.
At the Department of Musicology, we have formed a working group which works actively to ensure that everyone who works or studies at the department will have equal rights, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc. The group is led by the department's representative for equal rights, Mattias Lundberg. They have made a revised action plan for equal rights, which was approved by the department board in November 2016. The action plan is currently only available in Swedish, but for more information, please don't hesitate to contact the chairman of the group Mattias Lundberg.